Enhanced 9-1-1 (E-911)
The Code of Iowa, Chapter 34A, states that the administrator of the Iowa Homeland Security and Emergency Management Division shall appoint a program manager for the enhanced 9-1-1 program in Iowa. The program manager shall act under the supervisory control of the HSEMD administrator and in consultation with the E-911 Communications Council.
All 99 Iowa counties have the capability of accepting wireless enchanced 9-1-1 Phase II service, which provides the call taker at the public safety answering point with latitude/longitude coordinates so they can more readily locate the person who has placed the 9-1-1 call.
Click on the tabs for additional information.
- Attachment B (PDF)
- Attachment C - Request for Wireless E-911 Funds (PDF)
- Service Board Membership Form (PDF)
- Wireles E-911 Emergency Communications Carryover Fund Application (Excel)
- Change Management Policy (PDF)
- Change Management Form (Word)
- Memorandum for Plan and Bylaws (2012)
- County Service Plan Template (Word)
- PSAP Updates Template (PDF)
- Latest Monthly Call Transfer Report (Excel)
- Latest Quarterly Report (PDF)
- Latest Quarterly PSAP Payments (PDF)
- E-911 Status Report for the Iowa General Assembly (PDF)